- Post COVID is a new world: organizations will need new strategies and agility to survive and thrive – organizational design can help you do this.
- Digital teams and remote work aren’t going away.
- Business models will continue to evolve (look how 2020 transformed at lightning speed!).
- Innovation should be on every part of the organization’s to-do list.
- Organizations that proactively and systematically approach org design are more prepared when constraints arise and more able to capitalize on new opportunities.
An introduction to ‘systems thinking’ and understand the place of organization design in this broader theory.
Learn the ‘how’ of organization design: examining the different end-to-end design approaches, and the
importance of strategy-led design.
Understand the key components and importance of co-design methodology to effectively deliver an organization
design project – and help build ownership, understanding and confidence in the new design.
Gain a methodology, tools, and frameworks for undertaking organizational design. How to get your Design Principles right.
Evaluate an organization’s design and identify its critical gaps.
How to balance ‘centralization’ and ‘decentralization’ in your redesign.
Learn how to make organization design actionable and real, in a hands-on environment using real-life case
studies for practical understanding.
How to choose your migration strategy for moving to your new structure.
Learn how to implement design, in a hands-on context and real case studies.
Executive Leaders, Managers and Organizational Change Agents who have the desire to drive effective organizational design that encourages high performance and adaptability to changing circumstances.
All corporate leaders, department heads, directors and managers of HR, Strategy & Performance, Org.Development, Org.Effectiveness and other relevant functions.