Terms and Conditions
Attendance at any conference/training organized by Keynotive Limited (hereinafter referred to as “Keynotive”, registered address in United Kingdom: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H9JQ UK) is subject to our Terms and Conditions. By registering for any of our events by e-mail/telephone/fax, the client accepts and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. Payment Terms
Keynotive requires the full payment of the registration fee within 5 working days from the issue date of the invoice. Keynotive reserves the right to refuse entry to any client who has not paid their invoice. The registration fee includes: conference documentation, admission to all conference sessions, admission to networking social events. The registration fee does not include: travel, hotel accommodation, transfers or insurance. All prices given are net prices.
2. Cancellation Policy
The client has the right to cancel his/her registration in the event in accordance with our cancellation policy, which is the following: There is a 50% liability on all conference registrations once made, whether the booking was made through our website or via e–mail/ telephone/ fax. If the client cancels with more than 5 weeks’ advance notice, Keynotive shall be entitled to an amount equivalent to 50% of the conference fee and 25 GBP administration charge. In case the client has already made his/her payment, this will be deducted from the conference fee Keynotive has already received and the remainder will be refunded. If no conference fee has been received prior to the cancellation request, Keynotive will issue an invoice for the cancellation fee (the amount equivalent to 50% of the conference fee and 25 GBP administration charge), which the client must pay immediately upon receipt. No refunds are available for cancellations received with 5 weeks’ (or less) advance notice or in case the client fails to attend the conference. In these cases, the full amount of the conference fee must be paid.
3. Cancellation by Keynotive
While every reasonable effort is made to adhere to the advertised program, circumstances can arise which may cause changes in the program, including but not limited to changes in the content, date(s), location or venue, or special features of the planned event. Such circumstances include but are not limited to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather conditions, compliance with government requests, orders and legal requirements, failure to third party suppliers to timely deliver, and failure to register the minimum target number of attendees for a given event. Keynotive reserves the right to change the content, date(s), location or venue and/or special features of an event, to merge the event with another event, or to postpone it or cancel it entirely as appropriate under the circumstances. The client agrees that Keynotive shall not be liable for any cost, damage or expense which may be incurred by client as a consequence of the event being so changed, merged, postponed or cancelled and client agrees to hold Keynotive harmless and to indemnify Keynotive in case of liability caused by any such changes, mergers, postponements or cancellations.
4. Cancellation of the Event
In case Keynotive cancels an event, Keynotive may offer the client a full credit up to the amount paid by the client to Keynotive. This credit shall be valid for up to one year from the issue date of the invoice to attend any Keynotive-sponsored event. The client shall not be entitled to this credit as a contractual right.
5. Governing Law
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed exclusively in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom and shall be subject to non-exclusive jurisdiction of the court of Great Britain.
6. Other Conditions
Any terms and conditions contained in the client’s acceptance which contradict or are different from the terms and conditions shall not become part of the contract unless individually negotiated with Keynotive and expressly accepted by Keynotive.
7. Other Currencies
In case the client requires payment in other than the official currency (GBP), Keynotive reserves the right to apply 5% currency risk surcharge to the actual exchange rate.
You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, or other malicious computer software;
- conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
- You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
We do not warrant or represent:
- The completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- That the material on the website is up to date; or
- That the website or any service on the website will remain available.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions or privacy statement or do not feel that your concerns have been addressed, please direct your questions to email@example.com
Please note that we may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.